Click here to watch the episode
'The Insiders' list their top political stories of the year
- Bruce Murphy: 10 strangest things about election recount
- John Nichols: Is the recount assuring electoral integrity, or wasting money on a distraction?
- Dominic Salvia and Mike Crute: Were Wisconsin voting machines hacked by the Russians?
- Dave Zweifel: Scott Walker shouldn't brag about voter ID
- Bill Lueders: Happiness is a Dane County Republican
- John Gurda: Trump wasn't the first brash outsider to win the presidency
- Mitch Henck: Job creation key for Donald Trump's team
- Chris Rickert: Cost of recount is one more wildcard in one wild election
- Steven Rosenfeld: Republicans freaking out in Wisconsin
- Mitch Henck: Trump's reforms could face reality
- Bruce Thompson: Trump, truth, and financial trouble
- Charles Pierce: There's dark money buried in the complicated state of Wisconsin
- David D. Haynes: When hate becomes mainstream
- Dominic Salvia and Mike Crute: What changes in healthcare should we expect in a Trump administration?
- John Cassidy: The first victims of repealing Obamacare will be the sick and the poor
- Lauren Fox: Your road map to Paul Ryan's plan to privatize Medicare
9/11 lawsuit bill has serious consequences for Wisconsin's veterans
- Wendy Riemann: Advantageous Advocacy: Good letters are read, the rest are tallied
- Kara O'Connor: Don't let TPP drown U.S. dairy industry
|All articles posted in the column above reflect the views of the authors, and these opinions are neither endorsed nor supported by WisOpinion.com.|